Got a letter from Allan Reyes, who’s running for the position of Councilor in the Third District of Quezon City. I suppose he sent the letter to voters registered in Precinct No. 4004A…
He is called by various names: Tito Allan, Kuya Allan, or simply ALLAN.
His parents are the late Amando Reyes of Bulacan, and Amelia Santana of Pasig. He is married to Maria Victoria T. Lopez, has four children, and is a devotee of Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary.
Allan Reyes is a gradaute of the De La Salle University (BS, Major in Management of Financial Institutions), and the Asian Institute of Management (Masters in Entrepreneurship).
If he is elected, here is hist list of priorities:
- Home for Street Children
- Education/Skills Training and Development Programs
- Environment – Clean and Green Programs
- Livelihood Training and Assistance Programs
- Protection and Safety – Fire Prevention/Suppression Facilities
- Programs for the Welfare of Barangay Officials
- Programs for Senior Citizens
(The bottom of the letter shows the Liberal Party logo and the tagline: Para sa tunay na pagbabago.)
He is listed as #26 in the ballot form which will be used in the coming May 2010 elections.
I wonder… does Allan Reyes have a blog?