People have been asking how you can promote businesses, products, and services with the help of the internet. In the coming days, we’ll share with you info that helps you get started on your journey towards building your Big Business in today’s markets.
Big Business Overview
0. First Things First – What to do before you build your Big Business on the internet.
1. Register a Domain Name (dotcom) [in process]
2. Get webhosting.
3. Install WordPress.
4. Create a 10 to 15 page PDF report that your target market will want to read.
5. Upload that PDF file to your WordPress blog, and take note of the http:/ URL address.
6. Publish three Pages:
6a – Email Optin Page (this can be blank first)
6b – “Thank you for Subscribing” Page – tell them to check their Inbox and open the Request for Confirmation Email.
6c – “Thanks for Confirming, Here’s Your Download” Page. This will contain the link to the PDF file which you uploaded in Step 5 above.
7. Write 7 email follow-up messages using a text editor. Save and set aside.
8. Get an email autoresponder account.
9. Create an marketing automation campaign.
10. Enter the 7 email follow-up messages into the email autoresponder campaign. Enter the URLs of your “Thanks for Subscribing” and “Thanks for Confirming – Here’s Your Download” pages.
11. Create Email Signup or Opt In Form.
12. Copy the code needed to display that Opt In Form.
13. Log into your WordPress blog and edit your Email Optin Page (it used to be blank in Step 6a above).
14. Paste the Opt In Form into that WordPress Page.
15. Send traffic (people/visitors) to your Email Optin Form page.