We called up the Intellisolar head office in Mandaluyong and got to speak with Aljon. Here’s a summary of what we learned regarding the network marketing business of Intellisolar and their solar-powered light products…
1. Noly is not an employee of Intellicontroller Philippines (Intellisolar). We’re assuming that Aljon is, since he answered the business phone.
2. Your Distributor Account has a life of 30 days, and this is extended by another 30 days if you bring in 2 direct referrals or customers.
For example, if you get one (1) Starter Kit today, and you do not bring in 2 direct referrals over the next 30 days, your account will expire. It’s like you just bought one P1,000 solar powered light product.
If you get three (3) Starter Kits today, and Accounts #2 and #3 are direct referrals of your Account #1, and then you do nothing… Your Account #1 will have a life of 60 days, while your Accounts #2 and #3 will have a life of 30 days only (since those accounts will be treated as basic customers and not distributors).
April 3, 2013: All your 3 accounts are alive.
May 3, 2013: Your Account #1 is still alive, because in April 2013 it had 2 direct customers. Accounts #2 and #3 expire, because those accounts did not bring in any customers or referrals during their first 30 days.
Between May 3 and June 3 – Your Account #1 no longer qualifies for the Auto Generated Income (AGI).
June 3, 2013: Since Account #1 did not have two (2) active direct referrals between May 3 and June 3 (remember, Account #2 and Account #3 expired on May 3), Account #1 expires.
Strategy: Help your Account #2 and Account #3 get their own two (2) Direct Referrals each during their first 30 days, so that in their second month, Accounts #2 and #3 will remain alive.
And when they remain alive, Account #1 will be marked as “Active/Qualified” between May 3 and June 3. This way, when June 3 arrives, Account #1 will still be alive.
Tactic: Account #1 signs up your 2nd and 3rd accounts on April 3, 2013. On May 1, 2013 sign up two (2) direct referrals/customers for Account #2, and two direct referrals for Account #3. That’s a total of 4 direct customers.
Of course, that means that by May 28, 2013 you will need to ensure that those 4 new direct customers will also have their own set of two (2) direct customers each. That’s a total of 8 new direct customers.
In other words, to keep your group alive, you need the following number of new Starter Kits every 28 days:
Month 1: 4
Month 2: 8
Month 3: 16
Month 4: 32 (or one Starter Kit a day, on average)
Find 2 people in your first 30 days. And those 2 people should be able to find 2 people in their first 30 days. And so on…
Key to Happiness: If you will be happy with a P1,000 solar-powered appliance, then go for it. If you’re only interested in the “projected” (meaning: not sure) earnings, then be prepared for a fair amount of marketing.
3. Each account may have a maximum of three (3) Direct Customers.
4. The P3,000 weekly earnings per Active/Qualified Distributor is a MAXIMUM amount. It is not a guaranteed figure.
5. In your first week as an Active/Qualified Distributor, there will be a P1,000 (Renewal) and P2,000 (Product Maintenance) deduction. You will not be given a product for the deductions, according to Aljon.
This is not like the Product Vouchers some network marketing companies use when they reduce your commission earnings. These are outright deductions from your earnings.
6. There will be no deductions in your 2nd, 3rd, and 4th week.
Definition of Active/Qualified Distributor – Someone who has two (2) Direct Customers who are Active/Qualified.
WishList: We wish Intellicontroller Philippines or Intellisolar will present their full Terms and Conditions in a written document.
7. Assuming you are an Active/Qualified Distributor, your net earnings for the first month will be P9,000. Again, please note that the P9,000 figure is a MAXIMUM amount, and it is dependent on the ability of the company to generate sales.
In other words, there will be Referring/Selling involved.
It does not have to be YOU, but if anyone below you does not refer two (2) direct customers during their first 30 days, then eventually your account will lose its Active/Qualified status.
To be continued…