Marvin Macatol is a Filipino virtual assistant who inspires so many people to join him on his journey towards financial independence. Here’s one of the things he said recently that stuck to my mind…
To Think Is To Create.
That is so true. If you have been asking so many internet marketing gurus how to make money online, you will somehow get a feeling of dread.
The fact is, you will need to do a lot of writing or online publishing. You need to spread the word, or rather, your words, all over the web. That’s one way of proving your worth and of gaining credibility online.
This is important if your goal is to reach people online.
So go ahead and think. And yes, please create. Whether it’s in the form of text, photos, audio, or video… go ahead and create.
Now if you need additional help, stay tuned for the revival of Marvin Macatol’s blog over at www.CoachMarvin.com
Other things that Marvin Macatol does:
1. Learn the art of polite conversation.
2. Read a lot of books.
3. Build a bookshelf, so you can see the books you have read.
4. Build a home office that you can be proud of.
5. Spend lots of time with your kids, but teach them to respect your time especially when you’re rushing a project.
6. Enjoy what you’re doing.
7. Do what you enjoy (especially when you get paid for what you do).
8. Aim for experience first, megabucks later.
We don’t need to go abroad. We can simply stay in the Philippines!
Good luck to all of you and…
Mabuhay ang Pinoy VA! 🙂