Here are my choices for the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2010…
This writing project will not be possible without the support of sponsors such as Events and Corporate Video, Budget hotel in Makati, Pinoy Party Food, Copyediting Services, PR Agency Philippines, Budget Travel Philippines, Send Gifts to the Philippines, Black Friday Deals, Roomrent – units for rent, Search Profile Index, and Corporate Events Organizer.
For more details, please see the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010 Writing Project.
My List of Nominees
- When In Manila (http://www.wheninmanila.com) – Lifestyle, Travel, and Fake News? Hilarious. 🙂 I also like the way they integrate the power of Facebook in their homepage. No, make that in practically EVERY page. Talk about INFLUENCE.
- The Creative Dork (http://thecreativedork.com) – Interesting blogroll treatment. And I’m biased in favor of The Little Prince. 🙂 Plus, a healthy number of comments.
- NomNom Club (http://nomnomclub.com) – I wonder if the blogger is somehow related or connected to the owners of Red Ribbon. 🙂 Nice photos. I now have this urge to gobble up comfort food.
- FaceBuko (http://facebuko.com) – How can this not be influential? Filipinos practically spend all their time in FB. ;-p
- tara na! (http://tara-na.com) – People love food (especially affordable eats). Food talk online? Definitely on the way up the influence ladder.
- The Thirsty Blogger (http://www.thirstyblogger.com) – Hetong pantulak. 🙂 It’s a drink blog that will definitely catch the eye of the consuming public. But the blogger will eventually branch out to other topics. I hope that doesn’t, uhm, dilute his influence in the future.
- Project 52 Weeks (http://www.project52weeks.com) – Interesting. 52 weeks, 52 short films. As more people consume online video, I wouldn’t be surprised if their online popularity will eventually transport them into the world of local television.
- Kusina Maria: A Filipina’s Food and Cooking Blog (http://www.kusinamaria.com) – Mouth-watering photos. Plus recipes and battle-tested cooking tips!
- NoBenta: I Love the 90’s! (http://no-benta.blogspot.com) – Coming in at Number 9, a blog about the 1990s. My friends often talk about the 80s, but this decade-after group is making its mark online. Get to know this generation.
- Manila Shopaholic (http://manilashopaholic.com) – People still have time to go online, and also go shopping? This blog gives people hope, and that is a key ingredient when it comes to having influence. Makapag-shopping na nga! 🙂
Wow… Food, drink, and shopping. I was debating whether or not to include an Entertainment or Pinoy Showbiz type of blog in the list, but I figured Twitter and Facebook are already doing a good job. 😉