Who are the Philippine food bloggers? One way finding out is by looking at lists of top Philippine food blogs. Here we go…
(Please note that this is a work-in-progress list of foodie bloggers.)
According to TopBlogs.com.ph, here are the top Pinoy food blogs:
1. Shoot First, Eat Later (Leslie Cheng)
Has a restaurant index. Blog posts show restaurant address and phone number.
2. Pinoy Food Photo Blog (Noemi Dado)
Features food that their family eats in restaurants.
3. Flavours of ILOILO (?)
4. Kitchen Cow (Chrissie Mata Peria)
Provides recipes and restaurant reviews.
5. Cafe Munchkin (?)
Shares restaurant discoveries.
6. The Philippines and Beyond (Brian Ong)
Sometimes blogs about new restaurants.
7. Pinoy Food Recipes (?)
Talks about recipes and cooking tips.
8. Food Trippings (Sharlyne Ang / Karla Redor)
Recipes, restaurant reviews and more.
9. Pinoy Food Cravings (Melo Villareal)
Has a category called “Restaurant Hopping”
10. Jin Loves To Eat (Jin Perez)
Sometimes writes about restaurants and fine dining.
Top Philippine Restaurant Review Blogs
- Shoot First, Eat Later (Leslie Cheng)
- Dementia Foodista (Karen Ang)
- Ang Sarap (Raymund Macaalay)
- Pig Out Sessions (Madz Santiago)
- True Adventures of the Pickiest Eater in the World (RichieZ)
Do you know of Filipino foodie bloggers who should be on this list? Please let us know. Thank you! 😀