Here’s a quick documentation of the different versions of WordPress Drip, various plugins from Membership Cube, WishList Member, and the different versions of WordPress. This will help us remember which versions work well together…
WordPress 3.0 / WLM v2.20.435-2 / WPDrip 1.48C
WPListBuilder 1.06 doesn’t add new WLM members automatically to the autoresponder. For some reason, the autoresponder service does not even detect the attempt to subscribe.
1. Test the set-up using WordPress 2.9.2 and WLM v2.20.435-2
Result: WPListBuilder still does not seem to communicate with the autoresponder under this setup.
2. Test with WP 2.9.2 and WLM version 2.20.552
Status: Still waiting for Support for a copy of 2.20.552
3. Test with WPDrip 1.48D
Result: Much better than 1.48C because it correctly follows the “how many posts to show” setting. In “C”, two initial posts would be displayed even if the setting was “show only 1 post.”
NOTE: Hold off on testing WLM v2.30.592 with WordPress 3.0 and a webserver that has PHP 5, because some of the Membership Cube plugins don’t work yet with this latest version of WishList Member.
Membership Cube Goodies
- Wishlist Member – Unlimited Site License ($297)
- WordPress Drip Plugin – version 1.48D works
- WP List Builder Plugin – trying to get this to work
- Gravatar Manager Plugin
- One Click Signup Plugin
- “Special Offer” & “Coupon Avalanche” Plugins – nice!
- “Wishlist Protector” Plugin
- “Article Importer” Plugin
- “Wishlist Analytics” Plugin