Hello, PinoyBizNow.com member! 🙂
If you’re wondering whether to have a blog or a website, here’s the
answer: have both.
But if you can only have one, then build a blog.
If you have a blog that you regularly update, the search engines
will regularly visit your blog. You can then use your blog to
promote new websites (non-blogs).
If you have a website, you can help site visitors focus their
attention on what your website offers. They will not be distracted
from the many things people usually find in a blog.
So that’s the main model:
1. Build a blog to attract visitors coming in from the search
engines. Yes, attract people who are searching for something online.
2. Tell those visitors about your website (non-blog).
3. On the non-blog website, get people to join your list.
4. Build a relationship by helping people through your list.
5. Network with people, and this will help you with your other
websites, or your other businesses.
Okay, I’ll continue with the Twitter tutorial in the next email. In
the meantime, if you have other questions, I’m just an email away.