Janette Toral is organizing the DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Summit 2009, an intensive 2-day educational seminar on e-commerce strategies scheduled to take place on November 12 & 13, 2009 at the Hotel Intercontinental, Makati City.
The DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Summit 2009 is a must-attend event for entrepreneurs, business owners, educators, trainors, managers, investors, and business development consultants who are interested in e-commerce.
Here are the topics that will be covered in November:
November 12, Thursday (Day 1)
- State of Internet and Mobile Commerce Market Growth (Speaker: Donald Patrick Lim, President and CEO of Yehey! Corporation)
- Building and Managing an E-Commerce, Internet Gaming, and Outsourcing Business during a Global Economic Crisis (Speaker: Enrique Gonzalez, CEO of IPVG Corp.)
- Creating a Niche and Identifying Your Online Target Market (Speaker: Stephanie Caragos, President and CEO of Syntactics Inc.)
- Search Engine Friendly Web Design: Making Site Visitors Click! (Speakers: Jan Alvin Pabellon, Vice President for Business Development at IT Group, Inc. and Arnold Alvarez, General Manager, BF Homes Properties)
Improve your rankings, increase your visits, and make more money by building a web site that is attractive to both automated search engines and real live people. Discover how “search engine friendly” web design can help you get more traffic from search engines. Speakers will share experience in making their sites search engine friendly, launching additional websites to improve rankings, get more visits, and consequently improved revenues and bottom line.
- Measuring Effectiveness of Blog Advertising Campaigns (Speaker: Eric Ramirez, Chairman, Nuffnang Philippines)
- The End of Faceless Brands: How the Internet has Forced Brand Marketing to Personalize (Speaker: Brad Geiser, Co-Founder, GeiserMaclang Marketing Communications)
- Technology Presentation: Delivering Advanced Search Engine via Next-Generation Networks (Speaker: Cyril C. Rocke, President / CEO, DataOne Asia (Phils.), Inc)
- E-Commerce as a viable retail market outlet for SMEs (Speakers: Ma. Regina Bundang, CEO, RegaloService.com / Russell Ri, CEO, e-Philippines Adventure Travel and Destinations / Roy Platon, Managing Director, MyAyala)
- Improving E-Commerce Sales Performance (Speaker: Dustin Andaya, CEO, IslandRose.net)
- State of Online Payment in the Philippines (Speaker: Paul Hubbard, General Manager, Yes IT Corp.)
November 13 (Day 2)
- Challenges and Opportunities in MOBILE MONEY TRANSFER: Implementation of GCASH (Speaker: Ms. Rizza Maniego-Eala, President, G-Xchange, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Globe Telecom, Inc.)
- The Future of E-Commerce is Mobile (Speaker: Chito Bustamante, CEO, Chikka)
- E-Commerce Policies and E-Government Growth in the Philippines (Speaker: Dir. Maria Lourdes Yaptinchay, Supervising Director, Department of Trade and Industry E-Commerce Office)
- Building Online Trust: Making E-Commerce Secure Against Fraud (Speakers: Jovel Cipriano, CEO, PinoyDelikasi / Mannix Pabalan, General Manager, AyosDito.ph)
- Make Self-Service Advertising Platform Work for You (Speakers: Aileen Apolo, Country Consultant, Google.com / Carlo Ople, Global Digital Marketing Head, Friendster)
- Why running an e-commerce business is similar to growing WHEATGRASS & Technology Presentation: Moving towards the 4TH GENERATION of E-commerce (Speakers: Edward Ling, Chief Executive Officer, Easy Pha-Max Philippines and Platform2U.com Philippines / Eddie Lee, Chief Information Officer, Platform2U.com)
- E-Commerce in the Philippines 2010 (Speaker: Janette Toral, DigitalFilipino.com Club)
I’m particularly interested in the mobile internet, since there are more cell phone owners than those who own a computer. It’s easy to see that there are interesting developments in store for e-commerce. Shouldn’t you be informed of the changes the internet is making on your business?
Attend the DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Summit 2009 on November 12 and 13, 2009 at the Hotel Intercontinental, Makati City.