Janette Toral is organizing the 5th DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Summit 2014, which will be held on 15 February 2014 at Function Hall 1, SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia, Pasay City Philippines.
This one-day event aims to give you insights on e-commerce strategies.
The event also marks the 10th Year of the DigitalFilipino Club.
At the #ecomsummit, discover how practitioners…
…are maximizing e-commerce as a revenue channel, create new business models, improve supply chain systems, develop secure payment solutions, resolve logistics distribution needs, and understand the Filipino online behavior.
What Does This Mean?
1. Revenue Channel – The internet is another way through which entrepreneurs can sell your products and services, whether these are electronic or physical in nature.
2. New Business Models – There is more than one way to make money online. For example, we’ve seen how freemium models (offer a free service, as well as for-a-fee premium add-ons) have worked in the case of mobile apps. If you would like to find out what goes in the minds of other digital entrepreneurs, then check this summit out.
3. Improve Supply Chain Systems – Ordering raw materials, shipping those to factories, converting those to finished goods, then shipping those goods to distribution outlets is a process that involves a lot of people. To make this work, you need to enhance the collaboration and communication among various groups (i.e., Procurement, Import, Foreign, Plant Production Planning, Sales/Marketing)
4. Develop Secure Payment Solutions – In the always-connected world, consumers find it inconvenient to send you payment via bank deposits (unless they have an online banking account) or via a check. Understand how other business people are using the internet to complete sales transactions.
5. Understand the Filipino Online Behavior – In other words, know your market. And as Filipinos become increasingly connected online, entrepreneurs will do well to find out how an online consumer thinks and acts.
So mark the date, my friends: 15 Feburary 2014.
For more info, please see http://bit.ly/ecomsummit2014
Here’s wishing you and your business a prosperous 2014!