Are you excited about attending iBlog 8, the 8th Philippine Blogging Summit? Well, the organizers at iBlogPH.org are inviting interested speakers to submit topics for consideration before March 31, 2012.
While iBlog8 is slated for May 25 and 26, 2012 the date is not yet final.
Anyway, here’s the basic organization of topics (subject to change):
May 25 (Day One) – Blogging for Business and Advocacies
How can businesses tap blogs and bloggers for marketing and promotional purposes.
May 26 (Day Two) – General Blogging
There are usually more attendees in this segment, because it covers more general topics. For example, there might be a talk on social media, plus you get to learn about the experiences of other bloggers.
Here’s my wishlist of topics:
- Blogging and SEO in the age of Facebook
- Online Publishing and Passive Income
- Advocacy Awareness and Social Media
- The Hidden Power of Facebook Marketing
- WordPress and Effective eLearning
- Blogging and the Mobile Web
- Smartphones and Tablet Marketing
- Profitable Facebook Fanpages
- Pinterest vs Twitter vs Facebook
What about you? What do you want to learn about during iBlog8?
And if you’d like to be a speaker, check out the iBlog8 call for speakers blog post.