Congratulations to the Top Earners of Ignition Marketing for the month of October 2014. Thank you also to Eduard Reformina for the inspiring words you posted in the online community of Facebook marketers.
Here are some of our observations…
1. Not all of the top IM earners in September 2014 are in the October 2014 list. There are new names.
2. This means that there is room for newcomers who focus on the key marketing and income-producing activities.
3. The Top IM earner in 2nd place does NOT pepper his Facebook wall with advertisements for Ignition Marketing. Instead, he appears to practice this principle which we share with all our friends who are wondering how to make money online:
Build Your Name First, then your business second.
4. Those who made it to the Top 30 list earned faster from this online training program that from other infoproducts sold online.
5. Binsoy Basilio was quieter than usual in the Facebook group, which most likely means he was uber busy handling the finance team of the Ignition Marketing Company.
6. Mau Magallanes was busy organizing the IM webinars.
7. The IM members are clearly testing other ways to drive more traffic to their own blogs or websites. This shows that the Pinoy online marketer is maturing beyond the usual post-your-affiliate-link-everywhere which plagued Facebook walls and group pages.
8. We’re seeing more internet marketers make increasing use of Email Marketing.
If you’re a network marketer who’s promoting AIM Global, USANA, or even ISA Ultimate health and wellness products, we highly encourage you to check out Ignition Marketing, because it can help you generate extra income or PANGGALAW.
Manny M. Viloria