You will learn 12 ways to make money at the Money Summit and Wealth Expo 2011, which will be held in Manila at the RCBC Plaza (Makati City) on July 22 and 23, 2011.
Money Summit Cebu will be held at the Waterfront Cebu City Hotel on August 12 and 13, 2011.
Now let’s take a closer look inside the biggest wealth-building and income opportunities conference in the Philippines…
The Money Summit & Wealth Expo 2011 brings you 12 ways to create passive income, and these specific strategies will be taught to you by a group of 12 investment experts, real estate gurus, and entrepreneurs.
Here are the topics (subject to change) that will be covered in Money Summit Manila in July 2011:
- Passive Income From Rental Properties
- Make Money From Condo Rentals
- Build and Sell Projects
- Passive Income with Fixer Uppers (buy – renovate – sell/flip)
- Ride the Stock Market Bull Run
- Predictable Income Streams with Bonds
- Investing in Gold and other Precious Metals
- Diversified Portfolio of Investment Funds
- Affiliate Marketing Money Machine (or, Earn Commissions via the Internet)
- Sell High-Value Information with Online Membership Sites (or, Sell What You Know Online)
- Residual Income through Licensing and Royalties
- Passive Income from blogs and social media (or, How to Make Money From Blogging and Facebook)
Here are the topics (subject to change) that will be covered in Money Summit Cebu in August 2011:
- Think Rich Quick system of flipping properties
- Get rich through real estate properties
- The Rich Dad way to getting rich
- Quick profits in foreclosures
- Ride the stock market bull run
- Create predictable income streams with bonds
- Building a diversified portfolio of investment funds
- Fast and furious profits in forex trading
- Creating residual income through network marketing
- How to become a Pinoy eBay power seller
- Develop multiple income streams by franchising your business
- Earning passive income as a problogger
Money Summit & Wealth Expo 2011 Speakers
Here are the speakers who will share with you a wealth of experience:
Manuel “Noli” Alleje (Cebu) – Professional real estate investor, marketer, and publicist.
Jojy Azurin (Manila) – Learn from his personal experience in building online membership sites. You’ll love his US$1 million exit strategy.
Conrado “Dino” Bate (Manila, Cebu) – Perfect for you if you like the Stock Market and are curious about CitisecOnline (the online stock brokers used by Bo Sanchez).
Ian del Carmen (Manila) – From writing TV scripts and producing “Pinoy Big Brother” to becoming one of the well-known global internet marketers, Ian has a lot of eye-opening internet marketing and passive online income insights to share with you.
Eireen Diokno-Bernardo (Cebu) – Eireen is one of only two certified eBay Education Specialists in the Philippines. Learn and earn with Eireen.
Vince Golangco (Manila) – One of the more popular Filipino bloggers. Check out his website at WhenInManila.com
Jerome San (Cebu) – CEO of Laurus Enterprises, which is the Official Partner of Rich Dad Asia Training (S.E.A.) Pte. Ltd. and the only accredited organizer of Cashflow 101 in the Philippines.
Mark So (Cebu) – Learn from this forex trader, forex fund manager, forex educator, businessman, investor, and regular columnist at Manila Bulletin on business and finance.
Trace Trajano (Manila, Cebu) – Trace is the best-selling author of Think Rich Quick, and teaches you how to invest in real estate with little or no money down.
Get More Info
Please type in your Name and reliable Email Address in the boxes below, then click on the “Click Here To Get Info” button, and you will receive more info about the Money Summit & Wealth Expo. Thanks!