Janette Toral launches the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2011 writing project, and this is a good opportunity to get to know even more bloggers from all over the world…
You can find the writing project details over at InfluentialBlogger.net, and you may blog about your favorite blogs (for as long as those blogs started on or after April 1, 2010).
Anyway, please check the Writing Project page for details.
Now you may be wondering: Where are the new or new-ish blogs? That’s understandable if you’ve been spending most of your time visiting your “old” fave blogs, watching videos in YouTube, or hanging out in Twitter of Facebook.
It’s a good thing there are bloggers out there who will help get you started with the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2011 Writing Project.
We’ll be updating this blog post in the coming weeks. In the meantime, check out this list:
- Sire Arevalo writes about the blogs of Jhong Medina, JayL Aquino, Leira Bhagwani Pagaspas, Ann Saturno, Carl Valenzona, Carmela Tanaquin, and Renz Alcantara.
- John Paul Vergonia blogs about Kelvin Servigon, Richart (TFTT), the Tummy Traveler, Jonel Uy, Carlo Ople, Dodge Ronquillo, and Colin Chan.
- Buboy Tapia talks about the blogs of Sinjin Pineda, Mary Angeli Bas, Dr. Narciso Tapia, and Jhong Medina.
- Ricky Louie de la Cruz blogs about the 365 Vanity Shot Project, iSwallow, Dr. Narciso Tapia, Michael Sinjin Pineda, and Mary Angeli Bas.
- Abdul Hakeem showcases LizMoney, Halojin, the Backpack Man, Opinioneyted, OFW Diamond R.
- Carl Valenzona lists Jhong Medina, Leira Bhagwani Pagaspas, JayL Aquino, Sire Arevalo, Carmela Tanaquin / Ning Buning, and Jonel Uy.
- Mark Joseph Delgado enumerates the Thriving Salesman, the Middle-Man, “Yes, It’s Us!”, and Chad Arrieta.
The Secret of Influential Blogging
There are two main things you need, if you want to become an influential blogger. And these are…
You need to CREATE content, then you have to MARKET that content.
You can create content in different forms: pure text blogging, photo blogging, audio blogging, or even video blogging.
You can market what you published by basically finding out where people are, and then showing up there. Do you want to connect with people in YouTube? Post a video in YT. Do you want to reach people in Facebook? Set-up your FB fan page and network with people.
Now that you know what those 2 things are, go out and make your mark in the world! 🙂