In Module 1, Video 13 of the Traffic and Sales Conversion Academy, Mau Magallanes talks about Lead Capture Page Optimization. This involves ways to easily choose which page design is most effective for your business. Let’s analyze this…
1. You need to have at least two landing pages to test.
2. You need to find a group of people who are interested in your product, split them into two groups, and send each group to one of the two available landing pages.
3. You need to be able to count how many people opted-into the email list on a per landing page basis.
The video of Mau Magallanes reveals what tool he uses to create his lead capture pages, and which service he uses to automatically divide his audience and send them to a certain landing page.
For members of Team AKMB-TSCA (those who get the Traffic Sales Conversion Academy training program via AyawKongMagBlog.com), we posted inside our Private Group the Lead Capture Page strategy that wasn’t mentioned in Mau’s video.
If you’re already part of Team AKMB-TSCA, you’ll find that tip here:
And for those of you who don’t want to actually execute the techie stuff, we have helpful techies who will help you inside Team #AKMB.
Here’s how Online Marketing can help you sell your physical product:
1. Identify who are the people that you want to help/serve, and who are also interested in the product that you’re offering for sale.
2. Publish a useful article that your target audience will appreciate.
3. Invite them to join your email list (Lead Capture Page Optimization will come into play here).
4. Drive traffic (e.g. paid Facebook advertising) to the useful article mentioned in Point #2 above.
5. Provide more value via your email list, and close the sale of your offered product or service.
Do you want access to the TSCA training materials, get access to the high-value info locked inside the AKMB TSCA Private Group, and enjoy help from the experienced techies?
Check out http://AyawKongMagBlog.com today!
Manny M. Viloria