Friends have been asking how they can improve their blogs. Well, one way is by reaching out and networking with other bloggers. Now’s your chance to meet other Pinoy bloggers at iBlog 7: The 7th Philippine Blogging Summit.
It will be held on April 1 and 2, 2011 at the UP College of Law, Diliman.
For more details, please see:
And please be sure to Register Now.
When you attend iBlog, be friendly and get to know your fellow Filipino bloggers. And if you have questions about internet marketing, blogging, online real estate marketing, or how to use the web for your business, go ahead and ask and I will share with you the location of a website where you can get an internet marketing tutorial. 🙂
Here are some of the questions we got in iBlog6:
- How do I quickly and easily add a watermark to all my photos?
- How do I resize the thousands of high resolution photos in my hard disk?
- What’s the Number 1 mistake newbies make that damages their credibility?
- How do I earn megabucks with Adsense?
- How can I make at least P50,000 monthly in passive income? (not Adsense)
- What’s the major mistake marketers make on Facebook?
- Will a webinar help my business?
- How do I attract more visitors to my blog or website?
- Should I publish static webpages, or should I have a WordPress-powered blog?
- How can we make Twitter worth our time?
- Should I publish WordPress posts or pages?
- What’s the best WordPress theme layout to maximize the SEO benefits of my blog?
- How do we create an online membership site?
- What’s the Number #1 money-making tool that practically 99% of website owners fail to add to their sites?
- …and more!
So please sign-up for iBlog 7 before the slots run out, because Malcolm Theater can only accommodate so many people. And just in case the Online Registration closes, feel free to drop by just the same.