My friends in SWA Ultimate are asking what’s in store for 2014. Check this out now…
Here’s our Fearless Forecast for the Supreme Wealth Alliance members in the coming new year:
1. More photo-tagging in Facebook.
2. More SWA-only blogs in Weebly, WordPress.com, and Blogspot.com
3. More SWA ads in Facebook.
4. More blogs that build the name of the blogger first, and then SWA second.
5. More email marketing campaigns.
6. A higher interest in Search Engine Optimization or SEO techniques among new bloggers.
7. Attendance of the April 4 and 5, 2014 Blogging Summit.
Yes, we can expect more SWA Ultimate members meeting each other face-to-face in various workshops and conferences about online publishing and internet marketing.
Among the other workshops that I’ll be attending will be the Google+ Hangouts organized by Binsoy Basilio of the Inner Cicle – Tambay Academy.
It’s exciting to see more and more Pinoys getting increasingly interested in online marketing. Perhaps a lot of you have gotten bored with just posting ads, and are now itching to give others VALUE, by publishing useful articles in your blogs.
And it’s not surprising to see a growing hunger for TRAINING.
Rah-rah’s and pep talks are great, and when these are coupled with solid training, you can expect your people to become even better “Persons for Others.”
And that’s what gives me hope for the coming year! We envision a world where our kababayans are raring to help one another achieve success.
After all, it’s a rising tide which lifts all boats.
Kaya sama-sama at tulung-tulong po tayo!
Have a Prosperous 2014, everyone!